Osher Gunsberg is set to be missing from several key episodes when the newest season of The Bachelorette Australia kicks off on screens.
Channel 10 has confirmed that due to the coronavirus outbreak on the set of The Masked Singer Australia - which Osher had been hosting - he has been unable to attend filming of the next series.
“He will not appear in some of the later episodes due to quarantine restrictions,” a spokesperson for the network said.
Osher is still considered to be the official host of the series, and no announcement has been made as to who might be appearing in his place.
The Bachelorette began filming at the Bachelor mansion in Oxford Falls in late July, with some reports suggesting The Project host and comedian Tommy Little could step in, or Sophie Monk.
The Masked Singer was just two hours away from filming the grand finale before the whole thing was shut down after several crew members tested positive for the coronavirus.
The plug was pulled on the Channel 10 show and the whole cast and crew were forced onto self-isolation, including the judges Dannii Minogue, Dave Hughes, Jackie O, and Urzila Carlson.
Speaking to The Project afterwards Osher said he, along with other cast and crew from Sydney, were supposed to fly back to Sydney on Sunday (Aug 23).
A few episodes were already in the bank however when and how the finale will be filmed remains up on the air.
Meanwhile, Osher also remains on our screens during the current season of The Bachelor with Locky Gilbert.
Although, viewers are set to find out what happens when the coronavirus pandemic also impacts the filming of that show, as the dating show was forced to go virtual.