- Oops!Something went wrong.Please try again later.
Some of the links in this article may return revenue to Yahoo Lifestyle Australia. For more great shopping content, check out our online shopping page
Since taking on the role of Sunrise host in March, Natalie Barr has proven herself worthy of one of breakfast television's prime positions.
She's also hitting aces in the style stakes. The 53-year old regularly shows off her outfits on her Instagram page - and fans can't get enough of her chic, relatable style.
We've rounded up eight of Nat's best looks:
1. Nat often wears a chunky belt to cinch in her waist. She christened this look "Big belt Friday," wearing a dark brown, ballon-sleeved dress from Cos. and teaming it with a wide camel coloured belt by Ginger & Smart ($299) to cinch it in at the middle.
2. Nat regularly wears head to toe Aussie designers, in order to support the local industry. This "Black Friday" outfit consist of a long-sleeved blouse by Camilla & Marc ($450), Zimmerman wide-leg pants ($330), and the same wide belt by Ginger & Smart ($299) that she'd worn previously but in a different colour.
3. For this look Nat chose a slightly more corporate feel. The mid length Mimi skirt ($450) and assymetrical Baliros Top ($250) are both from Camilla & Marc. She didn't disclose where her leopard print shoes were from, but they take the outfit from corporate to cool.
4. Although she's often seen in neutrals, Nat can also seriously rock colour. This fiery combo looks fantastic with it's slight colour mismatch. "Working my way through the colour chart" she joked. She's wearing the Surrender Top in saffron from Aje. ($157) and a red skirt from Awake Mode ($425).
5. Nat loves a top to toe monochrome look, as evidenced by these pink Bianca Spender pants and top that she's teamed together. The Chelsea Pants ($222.50) and Circa Top ($187.50) are both on sale at the moment.
6. "The first time I've worn a cardigan on national TV," Nat quipped of this gorgeous green Scanlan and Theodore cropped cashmere cardigan ($500). She's teamed it with a necklace that has a pop of green in too to really tie the outfit together.
7. This cool Cutout Maxi Coat from Cue ($540) has shoulder cutouts and a deep split hemline. Nat made it look edgy by pairing it with a (previous season) Thurley belt and Scanlan Theodore boots. The outfit was one of viewers' favourites, with many commenting on how much it suited her. "love love love this," said one. "I need this in my life," said another.
8. Nat has a signature silhouette that she falls back on time and time again; a below the knee, figure hugging outfit, with a belt around the waist. It suits her perfectly. This time she's wearing a belt from Zara around a knitted skirt and top from Veronika Maine. The colour was a hit with viewers, many of whom commented on how much the emerald green suited Nat. "You look stunning in that outfit," said one. "Gorgeous colour on you," said another.
Never miss a thing. Sign up to Yahoo Lifestyle’s daily newsletter.
Or if you have a story idea, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org