When it comes to Kmart fails, it doesn't get much funnier than this.
One shopper recently shared an unfortunate, yet hilarious, mishap after putting her Kmart drink bottle into the dishwasher.
What went in was a perfectly good $6 Kmart drink bottle, but what came out was, well, oddly phallic-shaped.
“Accidentally put this drink bottle through the dishwasher and it... changed shape... took my husband by surprise when he was unpacking it,” she wrote alongside the amusing before and after photos.
Needless to say, her Facebook post quickly attracted attention and instigated a flurry of inappropriate puns, with over 400 comments and more than 5,000 likes.
Fellow Kmart fans joined in on the joke with one saying her hilarious mishap was the “life hack we never knew we needed”.
“‘Accidentally’. You knew exactly what you were doing,” one person wrote.
“Where did you get that bottle? Asking for a friend,” added another.
“I saw the picture before I read the post and had to double-take that it wasn't an adults-only group,” joked a third, with another saying: “I believe washing your ‘toys’ in the dishwasher may be frowned upon.”
Funnily enough, dozens of others said they’d done the exact same thing and ended up with a similar x-rated shaped bottle.
“I’ve done this to so many drink bottles and cups! I never learn and then always end up with d**k shaped bottles,” one person confessed.
“Exact same thing happened to me, we all had a good laugh,” added another.
“Mine did this too but couldn’t think for the life of me what it was when I pulled it out of the dishwasher!” Commented a third.
X-rated jokes aside, others warned that it was pretty easy to melt the Kmart drink bottles, even if you didn't put them in the dishwasher.
Several people said even pouring boiling water into the drink bottle instantly made it shrink.
“I accidentally did something similar to this with my daughter's water bottle. I filled it with boiled water to sterilise it but shrunk instantly,” one person warned.
Meanwhile, another cautioned about using it around kitchen appliances or leaving the bottle in the car on a hot day.
“I melted one behind the air fryer,” one person said.
Never miss a thing. Sign up to Yahoo Lifestyle’s daily newsletter.
Or if you have a story idea, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org