Royal watchers have called out a moment in a newly emerged clip showing actress Priyanka Chopra seemingly ignoring Prince William and Kate Middleton as the crowd cheered on their arrival at the Royal Box during Wimbledon.
The 38-year-old actress, who is good friends with the Duchess of Sussex Meghan Markle, instead fiddled with her scarf and looked the other way, as the Cambridges took their seats two rows in front of her.
Much of the crowd were on their feet, with applause erupting for the royals around the arena during the Women's Singles Final on Saturday.
And some royal fans have called out Priyanka for 'snubbing' the couple, which some claim was done on behalf of her friend Meghan.
It's possible Priyanka didn't see the royal couple enter the box, or that she wasn't aware of the etiquette to applaud, however plenty of people online suggested the move was intentional.
Others pointed out that Priyanka wasn't the only person in the stand who failed to clap for the couple.
"I'm actually in disbelief about such a lack of manners and upbringing. The Americans sitting in the vicinity to Kate and William did NOT clap nor acknowledge their entry. Two past tennis stars with their wives, King and Navratilova, and a bestie of Meghan's, Priyanka Chopra," one person pointed out on Twitter.
"She totally ignored them. I would do the same if my friend was mistreated," was another comment.
Harry and Meghan's relationship with the royal family has been rocky to say the least, particularly since they aired their grievances publicly during their bombshell interview with Oprah Winfrey in March.
Meghan Markle and Priyanka Chopra have been friends since January 2016 after meeting at an ELLE Women in Television dinner.
The actress was a guest at her wedding to Prince Harry in May 2018, though Meghan didn't attend her wedding to Nick Jonas that December.
A source previously told E! News that Meghan confides in Priyanka about the 'adjustments' she had to make with being a royal.
It has this week also been announced The Duchess of Sussex is set to executive produce a new animated programme for Netflix, her production company confirmed.
Archewell Productions’ website said the series, titled Pearl, would tell the story of the adventures of a 12-year-old girl inspired by influential women from history.
It is the second show from the Netflix deal Meghan and the Duke of Sussex signed last year following Heart Of Invictus, a previously announced docuseries about the Invictus Games.
Who really started the royal feud?
It comes after another royal expert claimed the royal feud kicked off almost immediately after Prince Harry began dating Meghan Markle, but it wasn't Prince William or Prince Charles who was vocal from the get-go.
According to Lady Colin Campbell, Princess Anne deemed Meghan "unsuitable", thus kicking off the feud between the Duke of Sussex and his family.
Lady Colin Campbell reportedly shared her thoughts in a 38-minute YouTube video which recently came to light, where she explained: "Princess Anne was the champion in terms of 'don't marry that girl, she's unsuitable.'
"'She is wrong for us, she is wrong for the country, she is wrong for the job'."
Never miss a thing. Sign up to Yahoo Lifestyle’s daily newsletter.
Or if you have a story idea, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.