Abbie Chatfield calls out Osher live on air: 'You're lying'

  • Oops!
    Something went wrong.
    Please try again later.
·Lifestyle Editor
·2-min read
In this article:
  • Oops!
    Something went wrong.
    Please try again later.

Former Bachelor star Abbie Chatfield has called out host Osher Günsberg after he denied he was currently filming the latest season of the reality show.

Speaking on her radio show Hot Nights with Abbie Chatfield, the star said B105 Brisbane's breakfast host Abby Coleman received a text from Osher saying he wasn't filming the show, despite photos showing rumoured suitor Felix Von Hofe holding a red rose with a woman on the Gold Coast.

"Osher, I'm not saying you're a liar, love ya darl," Abbie said. "I love you babes, but I think you're lying."

Abbie Chatfield called out Osher Günsberg for denying The Bachelor was currently being filmed. Source: Instagram/Channel 10
Abbie Chatfield called out Osher Günsberg for denying The Bachelor was currently being filmed. Source: Instagram/Channel 10

It was revealed this week that Felix, a professional basketballer, had been cast as the Bachelor before a second leading man was announced in a first for the Australian series.

It is believed Thomas Philbin-Malucelli, a 35-year-old former restaurant manager from Sydney, will be handing out roses alongside Felix on the Gold Coast as the joint stars of season ten, according to The Wash.

The leaked announcement came shortly after Osher shut down the rumours that the show had already started filming.

The TV star texted Brisbane radio’s Stav, Abby & Matt on Tuesday hinting that Felix and Thomas might be decoy Bachelors.

RELATED:

“I'm still in New South Wales, still to get a haircut and shave properly. I haven't even dinged my wedding ring on a champagne flute, so I don't know what this is,” he wrote.

Abbie claimed on her radio show, however, that producers and contestants had contacted her and confirmed production was underway.

"Maybe a contestant also DM'd me saying, 'next week we go in'," she said.

While Channel Ten are yet to confirm any speculation over a joint Bachelor, it wouldn’t be the first time the franchise has cast two leads after sisters Elly and Becky Miles in season six of The Bachelorette.

undefined

Never miss a thing. Sign up to Yahoo Lifestyle’s daily newsletter.

Or if you have a story idea, email us at lifestyle.tips@yahooinc.com.

Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experience, we are temporarily suspending article commenting