Dolly Parton: I'm not a Lesbian

Dolly Parton: I'm not a Lesbian

November 28, 2012, 11:15 amnewidea

Dolly Parton has denied rumours about her sexuality in a new interview.

Dolly Parton: I m not a Lesbian
News

Jolene singer Dolly Parton, 66, said she is not a lesbian despite rumours that she is in a relationship with her best friend Judy Ogle.

Parton, who has been married to husband Carl Dean for 46 years, told Nightline:

"Judy and I have been best friends since we were like in the third and fourth grade."

Dolly Parton on the Today Show earlier this year. Source: Getty

She added: "We still just have a great friendship and relationship and I love her as much as I love anybody in the whole world, but we're not romantically involved."

The singer and songwriter likened her close friendship to that of Oprah Winfrey and Gayle King, explaining 'they just think that you just can't be that close to somebody'.

Parton also opened up about false rumours regarding relationships with other men.

She said: "I've... been accused of being involved with every man I'm ever seen with or worked with.

"Maybe I have, maybe I ain't. I never tell if I have. But you know people always saying that."

1. Betty Swollocks10:33am Thursday 29th November 2012 ESTReport Abuse

No Matter what they say Dolly we all love you, none of us are perfect,only me..

2. Pamela09:37am Thursday 29th November 2012 ESTReport Abuse

you are an amazing singer! something to talk about which is quite revealing.

3. THOMAS04:11am Thursday 29th November 2012 ESTReport Abuse

Sure does....Dolly makes the Red haird Monster look like a Stockman.... " OUTBACK "

4. AVACHAT10:42pm Wednesday 28th November 2012 ESTReport Abuse

She may or not be a lesbian,so give me the chance to find out,i love her,will always love her,she is a real sexy lady lady,much better than some wome half her age.contact me dolly.i will always love you

5. Steven08:20pm Wednesday 28th November 2012 ESTReport Abuse

haven't the media anything better to do..Lets find a media reporter and start a story about there life..would they like

6. Jason05:33pm Wednesday 28th November 2012 ESTReport Abuse

YUUUUUKKKK !!! It's the botox monster. Run !