Meghan Markle offered $1 million a second to return to Suits

Sarah Carty
Features & Style Editor

Meghan Markle sensationally quit her role as Rachel Zane in Suits once she became engaged to Prince Harry and now one company wants to see the actress back on the small screen. 

German cosmetics company Biotulin has reportedly offered Meghan Markle USD$5 million if she returns to Suits for a five-second cameo. 

Meghan Markle has been offered USD$5 million to appear on Suits for five seconds. Photo: Getty Images
Meghan, here with her on-screen love interest Patrick J. Adams, quit her role as Rachel Zane after getting engaged to Prince Harry. Photo: Getty Images

As The Mirror explains, that means that if the Duchess of Sussex were to accept, she would be raking in a cool USD$1 million per second. 

While the offer may be tempting, it’s highly unlikely Meghan will be making her acting return on Suits, especially as the show has now been cancelled. 

However, that’s not to say that Meghan won’t be popping up on our screens elsewhere, as just last week it was revealed that she’s actively looking for a role in a superhero film. 

A source revealed to The Daily Mail that the former TV star has her eyes on a major blockbuster, directing her agent Nick Collins to nab her a big role in an upcoming film. 

“He has said she wants her return to acting to be part of an ensemble cast in something like a superhero film,” a source told the Daily Mail.

“Meghan is planning a series of meetings in Hollywood. She has already done the voiceover for Disney and now word is out that she’s looking for a superhero film, as a voiceover or even on screen.”

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry will make they final appearance as working royals this week. Photo: Getty Images

The Duke of Sussex were caught in an embarrassing moment at the Lion King premiere ahead of their jaw-dropping royal step-down announcement pitching Meghan’s voiceover work to Disney CEO but it looks like that networking is well and truly paying off.

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex will make their final appearance as working royals later this week, with royal sources saying it’s likely to be an emotional time for Prince Harry. 

The Queen has extended an olive branch to the pair, allegedly telling her grandson in a four-hour meeting at Buckingham Palace on Sunday that he will “always be welcomed back” into royal life. 

Harry's talk with his grandmother took place in Windsor Castle, where he joined the Queen for a light lunch and tea as they discussed his future.

“The Queen had a lot to talk to Harry about and this was the ideal time for them to both say their piece,” a royal source told The Sun newspaper.

"Sunday was the first time the Queen has had the chance to talk to Harry on his own and really find out what his plans are.

“It was a much more relaxed environment and they were both able to speak their mind."