Welcome to Yahoo Lifestyle's exclusive winter recipe series with Bare Guide founder Leah Itsines.
300g fresh blueberries
¼ cup water
1 tbsp honey, melted
For the crumble:
1 cup of rolled oats
1 cup of almond meal
¼ cup maple syrup
¼ cup of coconut oil, melted
2 tbsp desiccated coconut
1 tsp vanilla essence
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
2. In a small non-stick pan, heat blueberries for 10 minutes with the honey on low heat.
3. To make the crumble, add all ingredients under 'crumble' to a mixing bowl and mix well with your hands. You want to grab a handful of mixture and squeeze it and for it to stick together.
4. In one small ramekin, add the blueberry mixture at the bottom and top with the oat mixture.
5. Place into the oven for 15 minutes or until lightly golden on top.
Stay tuned for another delicious recipe as part of Yahoo Lifestyle's winter series next week.
Some of the links in this article may return revenue to Yahoo Lifestyle Australia.
Never miss a thing. Sign up to Yahoo Lifestyle’s daily newsletter.
Or if you have a story idea, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.