Working mum Naomi Watts doesn’t always look glamorous – and we love her for it! We asked make-up artist and Olay Definity brand ambassador Bruce Grayson (who’s worked his magic on Katie Holmes, Brooke Shields and Kate Walsh) to tell us how to get a glamorous night-time look.1. PREP
A smooth skin surface allows make-up to glide on evenly. Use a moisturiser with anti-ageing benefits to diffuse fine lines and fix uneven texture.
Today’s foundations offer a more natural look, even if you want fuller coverage. Choose a liquid formula that’s sheer and hydrating – it will set beautifully on skin without settling into lines.3. EYES
I’m never without a hydrating eye cream with light reflectors. A neutral eyeshadow is one of the easiest colours to wear. To keep it fresh, I like a shimmery powder over a cream concealer.
Yes, you can wear red lipstick! Just pick a satin or creamy formula (matte is too serious). Use a bit of liquid foundation or lip primer to achieve the colour you see in the tube. Adding a slick of clear lipgloss adds supershine.5. BLUSH
Cream blush blends seamlessly into skin for a sun-kissed look. The trick? Look for soft, universally flattering peaches and pinks and set with translucent powder.
1. L’Oréal Quad Pro in Beige Taupe, $23.95.
2. Avon SuperExtend Mascara, $22.99.
3. Maybelline NY Dream Mousse Blush in Soft Plum, $16.95.
4. Artiste Manicare Professional Rounded Powder Brush, $22.95.
5. L’Oréal True Match Super-Blendable Perfecting Foundation, $31.45.
6. Olay Definity Tone Correcting Foaming Moisturiser with SPF 15, $39.99.
7. Sheer Cover Duo Concealer, $25.95. 8 Avon Ultra Color Rich Mega Impact Lipstick in Really Rosy, $22.99.