Today, the 8th of December.
THE WEEK AHEAD - YOUR ASTROLOGICAL HEADS-UP:
This calendar looks at the main astrological alignments for the week, giving you advance notice of the overall tone of what's ahead, so you can plan your week (e.g. avoid arguments on a Mars/Pluto day, or have a date night on a Venus/Jupiter night).
Then your individual forecasts posted here through the week will bring you more details relevant to just YOUR sign.
- Saturday December 7
Moon Meditation: "Mars into Libra... "
- *Moon in Aquarius*: One of the big themes in 2014 is going to be all about relationships. The planet Mars, who likes to keep things moving, is moving into the relationship side, Libra. Moreover, Mars will do a rare reverse cycle in Libra and there is also eclipse action in this same part of the skies. Suffice to say, we are being asked to look at how we deal with others on a one to one basis. This is all about personal and professional relationships. Start practising now! How well are you doing in your most important partnerships? For example, have you sent out your Christmas wishes to show the people you love that you care? Who are you as a lover, up close and personal? Click here to find out.
- Sunday December 8
Moon Meditation: "Pick a symbol!"
- *Moon into Pisces*: I thought I would draw a Sabian Symbol today, since there are no major astro-links, so here we go. I will be using Lynda Hill's's Oracle, which you can find here.. So, think of your question. Pause. Are you clear on it? OK, if you are reading this, this is the message for you from the heavens. And here is the symbol =? A GROUP OF PEOPLE ENTERING A LARGE CANOE FOR A JOURNEY BY WATER... Lynda says this is all about "Cooperation. People coming together with a shared goal in sight. Feeling like you're on a journey of destiny. Travelling or living together. The Caution: Uncoordinated energies. Not wanting to go along with anybody." So... now you know! The advice every couple should get, not just on falling in love - but staying IN love. Click here!
- Monday December 9
- *Moon Meditation: "Weekly check-up... ?"
- *Moon in Pisces*: It's been a week since the New Moon and now we get the Quarter Moon. That means it's a great day to have a think about the New Moon wish list you hopefully made. And, if you didn't make one about your goals and aims for this month as we move towards the end of 2013, how well do you feel you are going with your ambitions? Are you on track? If not, today is the day to tap into your intuition to work out how to move towards making your dreams come true. Win at life by following the planetary advice based on your Life Stages. Click here.
- Tuesday December 10
- *Moon Meditation: "The turnaround you were promised... "
- *Moon into Aries*: At the start of last week, Mercury clashed with Neptune. Quite a few people will have been left feeling rather confused! But, some good news! That can turn around now. In fact, as of today, here we are at what is hopefully going to be the turning point. Do you feel as though what was so confusing at the end of last week is starting to make more sense? Better yet, do you feel as though things are perhaps turning around in your favour overall? If so, very well done on manifesting a positive reality that's in turn with the cosmos. If not, then look at why you believe you're stuck. Win at life by following the planetary advice based on your Life Stages. Click here.
- Wednesday December 11
- *Moon Meditation: "Get ready!"
- *Moon in Aries*: Looking a few days ahead, there's a massive link between Jupiter and Saturn forming. These are both slow-moving planets, so it's not every day of the week that they connect, which means that when they do, it's big astro-news and we feel it all a lot more. I am happy to report that they're coming together to bring good end-of-year news. If you've been working hard all year, you should feel some kind of reward for your efforts around about now (or in the next few days). Find out what's coming up next for you with our Forecaster Chart Report. Click here for an instant download!
- Thursday December 12
- *Moon Meditation: "Angel wisdom... "
- * Moon into Taurus *: There are no major links today, so I am going to randomly pick a page from one of my favourite books, Daily Guidance from your Angels by Doreen Virtue. OK, we got page 173. Appreciate yourself! How lovely! In other words, look at yourself with the eyes of love. Here is a thought for the day, to go with this reading, from Doreen: "I acknowledge how far I've come and all that I've learned. I recognise how much I've given and how much I've received. And, most of all, I appreciate myself for just being me." And as they say in the classics, for today at least, #thatisall ? The day you were born, the stars aligned to make you unique. Find out what heavenly gifts were bestowed. Click here.
- Friday December 13
- *Moon Meditation: "Friday the 13th... "
- *Moon in Taurus*: So, here we are on Friday 13. I always remember when I first studying astrology, asking my teacher if Friday 13th had any astrological significance; now I really sort of laugh at myself for having wondered that. It showed how much I thought astrology was based on superstition back in those days! So, no, there is no connection between Friday 13th and astrology. Except, perhaps, that Friday is Venus' day and 13 is the number of the Goddess, so overall, it's a very divinely feminine day! Enjoy it. There is actually a major link between Saturn and Jupiter today, which suggests a lot of people will be going into the weekend feeling quite good about all they have achieved in 2014. May you be one of them! Empower yourself! Get to know the real you and find out what makes you tick, click here.