Do you want to have your say?

September 22, 2009, 4:23 pmYahoo!7

Join our Acorn panel for regular chances to win!

Do you want to have your say?

To help better understand our readers, Pacific Magazines (publisher of Prevention) has established an online panel known as Acorn Ideas.

Acorn Ideas lets you share your thoughts and opinions on anything and everything – from your favourite breakfast cereal to what you do on the weekends! After joining, for every survey or poll you complete you will earn one entry into the quarterly prize draw to win a share of $500 cash!

If you're interested in sharing your views with us, please click here.

Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!

Acorn Ideas

www.acornideas.com.au

1. Shauna12:58pm Friday 06th May 2011 ESTReport Abuse

If you try to contact Prevention Magazine or Pacific Magazines from their sites to make a complaint no one will respond, you will be ignored. I sent feedback regarding the new bigger size magazine echoing similar comments to "wand12" posted here but importantly asking why, when I received my April magazine by subscription,didn't I receive the free gift of Avon makeup valued at $29.92 which was packaged with over the counter purchases. I have emailed Prevention 3 times on the following dates 29 March, 7 April and 15 April, no response except the automatic "Thanks for the e-mail" and emailed Pacific Magazines 30 April, again no response. So 4 emails later and now today 6 May over 5 weeks later... no response. My suggestion is NOT to purchase this magazine by subscription as you might get a free magazine on a yearly subscription but you would be better to purchase over the counter and get the free gifts. I will not be renewing my subscription. And ... don't even bother contacting Prevention or Pacific Magazines from their websites.

2. 09:55am Monday 14th March 2011 ESTReport Abuse

I love this mag. and have subscribed to and been inspired by it from the first issue. I just love how it is crammed with such a diverse range of helpful information BUT why oh why change the size? That was one of the reasons I loved it. The compact size. Just doesn't have the same impact now. Sorry editors but I think you got this one very wrong.

3. Dorothy Cooper12:29pm Saturday 05th March 2011 ESTReport Abuse

Just received latest copy of your mag. Why did you change the size? One of the things I loved was the size, it fitted into my handbag, and I could take it anywhere with me! Please change back - don't like the new size!

4. Pauline03:57pm Thursday 10th February 2011 ESTReport Abuse

I am so disappointed that you are going to make Prevention a bigger magazine. One of the main reasons I so love this mag, is that it is small enough to put in my handbag to take where ever I go. These days you have to wait a long time where ever you go, Doctor, Dentist, hairdresser, etc, and some of their mags are years old. If you make it larger, you'll be just like all the other mags on the racks. It would be such a shame to do that to the best little magazine we've had for years. Please think again !!! I love Prevention Pauline

5. Carole06:08pm Wednesday 03rd November 2010 ESTReport Abuse

I have just discovered this magazine and really love it. I was really interested in the Defy your Age challenge but when I went to sign on discovered it was only for residents of Australia. I am not worried about the prizes I would just love to access all the recipes etc is there anyway I can sign up for the challenge living in NZ?

6. Ruth11:56am Tuesday 10th August 2010 ESTReport Abuse

I love Prevention Mag. I may no be the target audience as I have only recently turned 30, but i am a mother of three girls and a wife. I love that your magazine contains factual and useful advice and doesnt get caught up in gossip and other rubbish. It is a mag that every Aussie woman should read just once, and they will be hooked. If posible please include more info for those in their thirties. Looking forward to the next issue. :-)

7. Anthony S09:14am Tuesday 18th May 2010 ESTReport Abuse

I absolutely love reading Prevention magazine but do find it a bit frustrating when doing a poll or reading an article when the information (answers) are more directed towards Women's health and sometimes not relevent for men or olderly.

8. Jo-Anne09:37am Saturday 13th February 2010 ESTReport Abuse

I really enjoy this magazine. I look forward to each new issue.I like the small size. Please keep up the great work.

9. Jeff H07:48pm Friday 06th November 2009 ESTReport Abuse

this war made me mean and I do not have a propble takeing some one out when need be I got more training over there then any cop here in the states just leave the spacil training to the pepole that are trianed to do so

10. 07:00am Friday 06th November 2009 ESTReport Abuse

Amazingly I carry this Magazine around with me every where I go, recommending it to friends at every oppourtunity I get. Each article has the right amount of content not making you feel overloaded. All the little notes and news truely are inspirational. Prevention should be made the Best Magazine of 2009, by far, good work team.