- Oops!Something went wrong.Please try again later.
A Christmas lunch or weekend barbecue is incomplete unless you serve a delicious potato salad. Try Karen Martini's quick and easy recipe - your family and friends are bound to be asking for it every time you’re over.
Karen Martini's ultimate potato salad recipe
8 rich waxy potatoes (royal Blue, kipflers, desiree are all good)
3/4 cup mayonnaise
3/4 cup natural yoghurt
2 tspn Dijon mustard
2 tspn seeded mustard
Couple drops of Tabasco
Season with salt and black pepper
Half bunch of spring onions
6 slices bacon rashers
Bunch of parsley
Bunch of mint
1. Peel the potatoes and cut them into thick disks before putting them in a pot of boiling salted water. Boil until well cooked. Once cooked, lift them out into a bowl and sprinkle over white wine vinegar,
2. Mix the mayonnaise, yoghurt, mustards, Tabasco, salt and pepper and diced spring onion in a bowl.
3. Place the bacon in a fry pan and cook until crispy.
4. Mix the potatoes and dressing in a bowl, sprinkle over the mint and parsley, crumble bacon and tear open four boiled eggs.