Believe it or not, the day will come when you decide you're super-bored with your usual class and will find yourself trying something new. And when that day comes, you’ll undoubtedly experience a wide array of emotions.
Here are the thoughts that'll more than likely go through your head the next time you decide to try a new workout class.
1. OMG These People Look So Hardcore
…I’ll just find a spot in the back.
2. What the Eff Are These For?!
Do I lift this? Step on it? Throw it?
3. Is It Bad If I’m Already Sweating and We’re Still Warming Up?
This instructor does not mess around.
4. What’s Up With This Playlist?
Ed Sheeran? Really?
Related: Workout tweaks for a better bum
5. Okay, This Is Really Hard
Would anybody notice if I walked out right now?
6. How Is Nobody Else Dying?!
I swear that girl in the front row isn’t even sweating!
7. My Bum Is Not Going to Thank Me For This
Note to self: Bring butt pads next time.
8. Am I Even Doing This Right?
Fake it ‘til you make it, right?
Related: Seven-minute fat burning workout
9. Wait…This Is Actually A Really Good Workout
I wouldn't be surprised if I got a six-pack if I kept coming.
10. I’m Totally Kicking Ass Right Now
Eye of the Tiger plays in head