Holly Valance is Pregnant: Report

July 26, 2013, 11:49 amwhomagazine

The former Neighbours star is reportedly expecting her first child with husband Nick Candy

Holly Valance is Pregnant: Report

Holly Valance, Nick Candy. Getty Images

Holly Valance is reportedly five months pregnant with her first child, The Daily Mail reports. The 30-year-old actress, who is married to billionaire property tycoon Nick Candy, was pictured showing a baby bump on holiday on the Italian Riviera last month.

Hoping to keep her pregnancy private, images of a pregnant Vallance on holiday emerged, prompting the news to emerge, despite the couple's attempt to secure a court injunction preventing the photos from being published.

"If the objective of the plaintiff is to protect her own opportunity to reveal the fact of her pregnancy at a time of her choosing, then that opportunity has been lost by the events which have occurred," Justice Michael Pembroke said in his ruling.

Still, Valance has spoken openly in the past about her desire to have a family with her husband Nick Candy, whom she wed last September.

"We will have a family," she told You magazine in May. "God willing, and when it happens I just want to be a mum. The biggest luxury on the planet to me would be to be at home with my child.

"Finally at 30 I am coming round to the idea of babies and Nick, at 40, is well and truly ready," she added.

"I think he might just get his way. I can see it now: I will be the bad cop — the strict one — and he will be the fabulous, fun dad!"

PHOTOS: 5 Photos You Must See Of Prince George!

PHOTOS: 5 Photos Of The Royal Baby You Need To See!

RELATED: Holly Valance Takes Over Hollywood

1. Jay06:59pm Friday 26th July 2013 ESTReport Abuse

She is incredibly hot though, looks even better then before. Fine Wine indeed

2. Mike06:45pm Friday 26th July 2013 ESTReport Abuse

Another example of a worthless talentless maggot opening her legs for money.And now the kid(she no doubt tricked him into)is going to be her ticket to eternal leeching.

2 Replies
  3. Antonio Conte Di Monte Cristo06:38pm Friday 26th July 2013 ESTReport Abuse

An already wealthy woman marrying an even richer man? Why am I not surprised? They are only after the m... sorry, the personality and respect after all.

4. Ugnisaet06:28pm Friday 26th July 2013 ESTReport Abuse

Asking to be compared to an indigenous person, in the context is the most racial prejudiced statement made in the last 12 months. Jew-Liar Racist Gillard

5. Ugnisaet06:18pm Friday 26th July 2013 ESTReport Abuse

LOL I thought we had seen the last of her, she is like a ghost, thought she was buried.

6. LOL06:13pm Friday 26th July 2013 ESTReport Abuse

@ugnisaet - It's called 'The Last Harrah'. As for Swannee, he couldn't balance the books from a chook raffle, and Kev belongs in a D grade comedy, which I'd call 'I was once PM, let's rock'n roll'!!!! Bring it on.

2 Replies
  7. Ugnisaet05:55pm Friday 26th July 2013 ESTReport Abuse

That lying red headed rag is back and would have you think, because I cant stand her I am sexist, what she doesn't understand is I love women, but she is not a woman, she is a woe-man, isnt she still banish from the public?

8. Ugnisaet05:43pm Friday 26th July 2013 ESTReport Abuse

That red headed #$%$ has shown her head again, though she was banished to never never land with that pixie swan

9. ben7205:38pm Friday 26th July 2013 ESTReport Abuse

i'm spewing i lost $50 on betting on the new royal's baby's name... i put my money on them naming him Adolf, after all they are German...

10. LOL04:26pm Friday 26th July 2013 ESTReport Abuse

So not many people turned up for Craig Thomson's fund raiser! Boohoo, I'll go cry in my beer!