Kim's Pregnancy Curves: "How did I get like this?"

May 23, 2013, 9:24 am WHO Magazine whomagazine

The reality star breaks down over pregnancy weight gain

Kim Kardashian s Pregnancy Curves: How the F-ck Did I Get Like This?

Kim Kardashian. Photo: Getty

Learning to love her pregnancy curves has been hard for Kim Kardashian.

Discussing her growing baby bump with family on an upcoming episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Kanye West's 32-year-old girlfriend asks, "How the f#@k did I get like this?" as she gives viewers a glimpse of her bare belly while modeling lingerie.

Kim Kardashian. Photo: E!

Kardashian admits that embracing her changing shape has been one of the biggest challenges of pregnancy. "It was really hard for me to accept that the body changes, and I was having a different kind of pregnancy than Kourtney did," Kim said of her older sister (mum to Mason, 3, and Penelope, 10 months, with partner Scott Disick). "She made it look really easy."

Body-bullied for gaining weight ever since she announced she was expecting a child with her rapper beau last December, Kardashian insists she has learned to tune out the critics. "Now I love being pregnant!" she recently told WHO. "Ever since the baby started to kick I've really embraced it."

With motherhood less than three months away, Kardashian says she is kicking back and learning to relax.

"I'm past all the awkward phases and stages of my pregnancy. I finally embrace it. I love it now, but it took a minute," she confesses. "It was a lot of body changes and stuff."

PHOTO GALLERY: KIM & KANYE'S MATCHY-MATCHY COUPLE STYLE

Kardashian continued: "I have the rest of my life to lose weight, and I'm not really worrying about it. If I have a craving, I'll go for it."

Her biggest supporter throughout pregnancy? Her mum, Kris Jenner, of course. "I've just never seen Kim this happy," Jenner recently told Us Weekly. "She's happier than she's ever been and feeling so good. She's just embracing the whole thing, and that just makes me very proud."

RELATED: Kim Kardashian Opens Up About Fertility Issues

RELATED: Kim Kardashian Reveals Bare Baby Bump On Instagram!

Kim Kardashian's Strange Beauty Pics

RELATED: Kanye West Reportedly Picks A Baby Name

1. mullauer02:02pm Sunday 16th June 2013 ESTReport Abuse

who gives a s...?you are sooo artificial,I could vomit

2. SteveH11:53am Sunday 16th June 2013 ESTReport Abuse

She's a bimbo & he's a tool ! they deserve each other !

3. Dolphinleee02:48pm Thursday 13th June 2013 ESTReport Abuse

Well mark it looks like you are right about him cheating on her. It was on the news last night.. wow your good!

4. changa06:48pm Thursday 23rd May 2013 ESTReport Abuse

Can you imagine what she'll look like when she's full term! I pity the kid.

5. paul05:19pm Thursday 23rd May 2013 ESTReport Abuse

Wow how did i get like this, its really quite simple you were born ugly and are now getting uglier get used to it, overated, undertalented, overpaid and ugly as hell and as about as usefull as tits on a bull,

6. Mark04:39pm Thursday 23rd May 2013 ESTReport Abuse

I have heard he is all ready cheating on her.. MMMmmm look out Kim

7. Vicki04:12pm Thursday 23rd May 2013 ESTReport Abuse

What a whiner!! The way she carries on its as if she's the first pregnant woman ever!!! She really needs to go away & get over herself! Hopefully the baby will teach her it's not all about Kim; although the poor thing will probably get foisted off to a nanny to raise!!

8. Rachel03:26pm Thursday 23rd May 2013 ESTReport Abuse

some people are sooo mean, she is having a baby, what about him/her? you think Kim doesn't read all the nasty comments? After all she is still a human being with feelings and will need her sense of well being to care for her child. There is far too much pressure on a woman to lose weight after childbirth, it's soo unhealthy!

9. Han03:16pm Thursday 23rd May 2013 ESTReport Abuse

She was fat before pregnancy. Now not only is she fat but ugly as well.

10. Chris02:14pm Thursday 23rd May 2013 ESTReport Abuse

what's bigger. Kanye's head or her belly?? ohh, she gonna be fat for a long time.. Let's see how long KW sticks around. Not long is my bet. Tom Waterhouse, are you taking odds on this?