Kim Kardashian Stuns in First Pregnant Photo Shoot

February 20, 2013, 8:02 am WHO Magazine

Kim Kardashian talks pregnancy and privacy in new interview with DuJour

Kim Kardashian Stuns in First Pregnant Photo Shoot

DuJour magazine

Kim Kardashian is showing off her growing baby bump and her natural beauty in the spring issue of DuJour magazine. The reality star shows off her pregnancy by going practically makeup-free in her first photo shoot since announcing on Dec. 30 that she's expecting a baby with boyfriend Kanye West.

Speaking to the magazine in January, Kardashian, 32, poses in a white bikini, goes for a swim and cuddles some adorable puppies for the stunning pictorial. She said, "I just feel so blessed and excited and ready for the next phase."

DuJour

RELATED: Kim Kardashian: I Need A Divorce Now For My Baby's Sake

But she'll approach this new chapter in her life with caution. "My boyfriend has taught me a lot about privacy," she said of rapper West, 35, who she began dating in April 2012. "I'm ready to be a little less open about some things, like my relationships. I'm realising everyone doesn't need to know everything. I'm shifting my priorities."

The reality starlet says she plans to have the ninth season of Keeping Up With the Kardashians be her last. "I think there's always an evolution of, you know, what you want to do in life," Kardashian explained. "It's all about finding things that really excite you and motivate you and spark you all over again."

PHOTOS: Kim Kardashian's Most Ridiculous Outfits

Instead, Kardashian is putting her good work ethic towards taking care of her baby-to-be by watching what she eats.

RELATED: Kim Kardashian Opens Up About Fertility Issues

"I used to always say I can't wait to get pregnant because I will just eat whatever I want, but it's completely different," she said. "I'm like, OK, I want to eat as healthy as possible. Though lately I've been watching shows like I'm Pregnant and Addicted to Meth. It definitely makes me feel better if I'm wanting one sip of Diet Coke or, you know, too much sugar. I'm like, This woman is on meth."

RELATED: Kim Kardashian Snubbed By The Duchess Of Cambridge?

1. Beerwolf01:18pm Thursday 21st February 2013 ESTReport Abuse

#$%$ she has ugly knee's & legs to match that fat #$%$....egad....sooooooeeee...piggy,piggy,piggy!!!!

2. Sammy05:46am Thursday 21st February 2013 ESTReport Abuse

i have a doubt, is she pregnent ?or might be she pretending to become popular,if this is .....then i cant tolerate anymore..

3. Sammy05:38am Thursday 21st February 2013 ESTReport Abuse

she have just unnecessary extra pound on front and back

4. Colin12:24am Thursday 21st February 2013 ESTReport Abuse

really cant believe this is news. who gives a rats #$%$ about this society trollop.

5. Ron09:54pm Wednesday 20th February 2013 ESTReport Abuse

What a horrid looking thing. Check out the shapeless legs. It's a trollop.

6. In_ur_endo09:46pm Wednesday 20th February 2013 ESTReport Abuse

God she is a pig

7. don p04:58pm Wednesday 20th February 2013 ESTReport Abuse

whoe's betting that in a few weeks she will be in the news again saying i've lost the baby 10/1 odds more money if she is duffy which i doubt good luck to her #$%$

8. Amanda04:53pm Wednesday 20th February 2013 ESTReport Abuse

"Practically make up free" my #$%$ Not to mention how photo shopped they are! I can't believe they expect us to believe this garbage. No wonder girls have no confidence these days.

9. don p04:51pm Wednesday 20th February 2013 ESTReport Abuse

the only reason she got married was so she could make more money when she devorced i saw a photo of her the other day looked like dumbo's mother "fat #$%$ bitch"