EXCLUSIVE: Meet Jessica Simpson's Baby!

May 30, 2012, 11:28 pm Sarah Grant | WHO Magazine whomagazine

She and her fiancé Eric Johnson introduce daughter Maxwell Drew to WHO

Jessica Simpson: Meet My Baby Girl!

This Week's WHO Magazine - ON SALE FRIDAY

Since Jessica Simpson and her fiancé Eric Johnson welcomed their daughter Maxwell Drew on May 1, "life has completely changed," Simpson, 31, tells WHO exclusively. "From how I sleep to what I think about, Maxwell has definitely taken over everything!"

In this week's issue, Simpson and Johnson give an exclusive interview and share the first photos of Maxwell, whose "emotional birth" only strengthened the close bond the couple share. “Seeing everything happen through Eric’s face was a moment I’ll never forget,” says Simpson, who gave birth to 4.45kg Maxwell via caesarean section. “He was holding her hand and mine, so immediately we wanted that family bond.”

PHOTOS: Oh Mama! Jessica Simpson's Most Outrageous Pregnancy Quotes!

"We stare at her all the time," says Simpson of her 3-week-old daughter, who she says inherited her mum's eyes and dad's calm demeanor. "We can't get enough!"

But becoming new parents hasn't been without its hardships. Recovering from surgery isn't easy, she says, and nursing, which she does throughout the day, has become "a full-on job."

Simpson & Johnson

PHOTOS: Bump Watch! Who's Due Next?

And while Simpson says she's doesn't care about her appearance at the moment, she admits to eventually wanting to get back to her pre-baby weight. "After you have a baby it's like, 'Oh my God, what happened to my body?'" she says "This is not me! It would be nice to feel comfortable in a bikini but that's not my goal," she says. "I just want to fit into jeans."

Still, Simpson says she's happier than ever: “Eric said it best: when Maxwell was born, it felt like we were born again,” the star tells WHO. “Seeing Eric with Maxwell is everything I’ve ever dreamed of: a daughter and the man of my dreams. It’s the most beautiful picture, and I’m in the best place.”

For more exclusive details about Maxwell's first few weeks at home – including first photos of the new family and her lavish nursery, plus all the details of her birth, Simpson's plans for a wedding and more children, pick up this week's issue of WHO, on newsstands Friday.

1. Steve H11:48pm Friday 01st June 2012 ESTReport Abuse

Its the 10 pounder

2. 10:57pm Thursday 31st May 2012 ESTReport Abuse

jessica simpson can take her panties off and squrit lots on my face any time yummy

3. JJJ05:23pm Thursday 31st May 2012 ESTReport Abuse

Daniel thinks there is no bigger accomplishment than getting pregnant. That's must be why it's so easy. Ever seen Teen Mom? You're right, they should be very proud of their accidental accomplishment. I think there's nothing more overrated than having children. It's like when women fall pregnant they forget they had a personality once upon a time and all they have to talk about is pregnancy and children. They're not the first, they certainly won't be the last, and no one actually cares about yet another newly born consumer/space-waster. The only reason I even read this article was because I wanted to see the other 5 kids she popped out. Apparently she was only pregnant with one - who'd have known?

4. 04:50pm Thursday 31st May 2012 ESTReport Abuse

5. 04:28pm Thursday 31st May 2012 ESTReport Abuse

6. Julie02:58pm Thursday 31st May 2012 ESTReport Abuse

MAXWELL ! Is the next one going to be called 99 or Chief?

7. Veester02:42pm Thursday 31st May 2012 ESTReport Abuse

Does anyone think Maxwell is a strange name for a girl???

8. Daniel01:02pm Thursday 31st May 2012 ESTReport Abuse

wow there has been a truckload of haterade opened here why can't people just be happy for the woman's happiness, personally i am happy for her i think there is no bigger accomplishment than making a new life with your partner and if she doesnt lose all of the baby weight i don't care give me a girl with some curves over a stick thin beauty anyday.

9. Twochairs12:11pm Thursday 31st May 2012 ESTReport Abuse

Previous comment not printed. I still agree with Jill LU, who cares. She is not the first to have a child.

10. Patricia10:19am Thursday 31st May 2012 ESTReport Abuse

OMG listen to you all yet again bag someone that we deem 'not normal' I wear make up so does that make me not a normal mother???? Also she did give birth regardless of which way its still birth, i gave birth the way you people call natural but that doesn't make my experience less or more than my beautiful sister who has given BIRTH to 3 gorgeous children through a C-SECTION!!! Its people like you that make women feel less of a mother for not giving birth 'naturally' or for not breastfeeding. And seriously if you don't like reading these stypes of stories why the hell do you willingly click on the link and read them is it to make yourselves feel better by bagging other humans!!!!!!!!!!!