The popular air fryer “pasta chips” are one of TikTok’s latest viral recipes.
Decode and demystify Gen Z's latest online slang terms with In The Know's new glossary.
While it seems like they might taste weird, people are actually over the moon for this innovative idea. The crispy snack requires boiling, then air-frying rigatoni to transform it into a yummy, finger food. But if you don’t have an air fryer, there’s still a way that you can get your hands on the coveted dish. Here’s how to make pasta chips at home — no air fryer required.
Shop this colorful cookware for brightening up your kitchen!
Bowtie or rigatoni pasta
Parmesan cheese, grated
1. First, boil the pasta as you normally would.
2. Mix salt, pepper and oregano in a bowl to create your pasta seasoning.
3. Once the pasta is boiled, drain it. Then transfer it onto a sheet pan with a wire rack.
4. Next, drizzle the olive oil onto the pasta. Then sprinkle the spice mixture to coat it.
5. Place the sheet pan in the oven and bake at 425 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes.
6. Serve with grated parmesan cheese and marinara sauce for dipping.
Remember, this delicious savory treat can be customized to whichever seasonings and toppings you like! Try substituting the parmesan for feta, oregano for basil and garnish with tomatoes instead of marina sauce.
These delicious keto recipes will get you through the summer
In The Know is now available on Apple News — follow us here!
If you enjoyed this story, check out this mom’s reaction to discovering her baby’s bath toys were filled with scary bacteria!
More from In The Know:
The post How to make TikTok’s favorite ‘pasta chips’ without an air fryer appeared first on In The Know.