ForumsToddlers and ChildrenScreaming kids banned from shopping Centre
Page 1 of 1
    Sort By:
    Newest First
    Oldest First
    Practical

Sign in to report this post.

Posted Wed 20 Feb 2013 16:38
    Dee Why shopping centre has banned screaming children from their food court. Would you support this in your local shopping centre, or do you think society is becoming increasing intolerant of young kids?
    zulu
    21 Dec 2008

Posted Wed 20 Feb 2013 17:12
    about time
    Garry
    19 Dec 2008

Posted Wed 20 Feb 2013 17:16
    Was in Aldi today woman with 2 boys about 4 and 5, both had shaven heads, no they were not having chemo they were skin heads, she had tats all over her, about 50k overweight and the kids were so bad I really could not wait to get out, they both screamed at the top of their voice, so she gave each one a tube of potato chips which they both began to throw around the fixtures, they were under the displays one hopped onto the fridge area then fell on the floor and the mother Im assuming, said fairly loudly, "Get off the F%$#@ing floor", she did nothing they ran amok right to the checkout one ran through the checkout with the chips and then she put them back and did not buy them so someone else will buy them later finding they are ruined and broken, the gene pool definately needs looking at here. One of the staff was watching but did nothing and I left. Yes I approve of disobedient and poorly trained children and adults being told to leave for the comfort of other shoppers, I am not including a very young infant who may be stressed need feeding or changing in this, these kids were just brats.
    me
    31 Jan 2009

Posted Wed 20 Feb 2013 17:20
    Shouldn't they ban the parents instead?
    Michael
    2 days ago

Posted Wed 20 Feb 2013 17:43
    Good on the Shopping Center - I just hope the law supports them and give in to any 'liberationists' who might try to take them to court for 'interfering' in how the children are being poorly and inappropriately brought up!!
    M
    MaidenD
    17 Dec 2008

Posted Wed 20 Feb 2013 18:30
    I have a 3yo daughter and I support this move. It is not kids who are being targeted, it is parents. I am all for kids being kids and expect them to be noisy but there has to be a time when a parent steps in and removes their child until they can calm down. I often won't let my little girl play in these types of areas due to (mostly older) kids pushing, hitting, kicking and falling all over the place.
    aiika
    25 Dec 2008

Posted Thu 21 Feb 2013 07:13
    hurray!! finally someone with balls to say enough! some parents need to realise the world doesnt revolve around their out of control brats. boundries, discipline, respect and consideration for others.
    Megsie
    09 Oct 2008

Posted Thu 21 Feb 2013 17:23

What a great idea! Good on that shopping centre. I would like to see more. There's nothing worse than feral screaming kids when you're trying to do your shopping, often after work when you've had a hell of a day, or not felling well. My two kids were never allowed to make a nuisance of themselves whilst I was out shopping out of consideration for other shoppers or touch the products on display. Just today, I had a chocolate display knocked down in front of me in a supermarket. The mother did pick it up but didn't chastise the child who shouldn't have even been where it was. The same applied when we were at restaurants - they weren't allowed to scream or tear through the place like it was a playground. It was a place for learning GOOD manners, so sadly lacking in this day and age.
      ForumsToddlers and ChildrenScreaming kids banned from shopping Centre