Page 1 of 1
    Sort By:
    Newest First
    Oldest First
    Annonomous
    29 Dec 2008

Sign in to report this post.

Posted Fri 05 Oct 2012 21:52
    My youngest is turning one real soon and have not had a period for over a month. I know I am pregnant, I was having casual sex with a friend down the road from me. No strings attatched kind of thing. I have 2 boys and a daughter already and have no idea how to tell anyone I am having another one. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to tell people, so soon after my last child.
    Danin
    25 Jun 2009

Posted Wed 17 Oct 2012 19:17
    Well think to yourself, why are you telling people?  if it is the father of the child, i think he has to know, it might have been casual but sex equals pregnancy so he is also responsible for your child and its upbringing. 

Children need to know who their parents are even if it is for the future. Most adults who grew up without one parent will tell you their hole is always there.  

Just leave it be for another month, decide whether you want to stay pregnant and consider telling your children first. They are your only responsibility and the most important people in your life.

also maybe discuss long term birth control so you can focuss on raising your children and getting your life back into swing by studying etc.  

good luck and take heart, life goes on, it is your choices from now on that will make the difference to your life.  
    John
    20 Dec 2008

Posted Sat 27 Oct 2012 18:29

The only reason why Australian women get pregnant is so they can get the baby bonus, Australian women are lazy dole bludging slags that never work and which bludge and sponge off men and the government.