Isabella Cruise: "I've got my Mum back!"

Isabella Cruise: "I've got my Mum back!"

May 9, 2012, 10:01 amnewidea

New Idea's world exclusive interview with Tom & Nicole's daughter.

Isabella Cruise: I ve got my Mum back!
Celebrity News

IN THIS WEEK'S ISSUE OF NEW IDEA: She’s the daughter of two of the most famous stars in the world – and is one of the most talked-about teens in Hollywood.

But Isabella Cruise – or Bella, as she prefers to be known – has never spoken about her controversial life... until now.

RELATED: Isabella Cruise engagement rumours

GALLERY: Connor & Isabella Cruise - all grown up!

Talking to New Idea in LA last week, Bella, 19, reveals all about her relationship with her adoptive mum Nicole Kidman – which has long been the subject of much speculation, after a five-year period where they were not seen together publicly.

RELATED: Tom Cruise - "Suri was born stylish"

RELATED: Isabella Cruise opens up about her unique family life

Nicole with Connor and Isabella in 2001. Source: Getty

In New Idea's world exclusive, one-on-one interview Bella reveals why she hasn't been photographed with her adoptive Aussie mum Nicole Kidman since 2007 and the truth behind her unique family upbringing... Out now!

_

1. Ghost Hunter01:07pm Thursday 10th May 2012 ESTReport Abuse

COMMENT BLOCKED / BANNED ! - readers should go back to the very first comment, then go right through all the comments, (80 plus) regardless what you think of them. Have a REALLY good look - how many 'green thumbs up' can you count ??? NOT ONE ANYWHERE ! RIGGED !

2. THOMAS09:25am Thursday 10th May 2012 ESTReport Abuse

She looks more like a Young Dustin Hoffman............?

3. THOMAS09:24am Thursday 10th May 2012 ESTReport Abuse

i heard on the grapevine Bill Shorten got his mistress pregnant & his wife has left him & run off to mummy....Quentin Bryce the Honourable Governor General,i get my info from the BEST BETS.....?

4. kimmi06:30am Thursday 10th May 2012 ESTReport Abuse

she looks messed up in the head//// from scientology alien training....

5. Paul Mcdonald06:10am Thursday 10th May 2012 ESTReport Abuse

who gives a toss what crap

6. myeatyou!04:05am Thursday 10th May 2012 ESTReport Abuse

Well that was an ad.

7. Glenn02:36am Thursday 10th May 2012 ESTReport Abuse

I feel sorry for her to have Tom Cruise as a parent.

8. Rocket02:34am Thursday 10th May 2012 ESTReport Abuse

and we care.............. get a life

9. John01:55am Thursday 10th May 2012 ESTReport Abuse

I think I see why she didn't want to be photographed for so long!! "Anyone got a wide angle lens so I can get all of her in the shot?"

10. XY12:27am Thursday 10th May 2012 ESTReport Abuse

We can comment on this fluffy story but not the rape gang one - thanks Yahoo.