Ricki-Lee's weight loss journey

Ricki Lee Coulter – who was once a loud and proud size 14 – is now a slim and trim size 8 after a year-long health and fitness regimen.

With her new sexy and svelte body, the former Australian Idol star will no doubt be spending the summer in tight, figure-hugging dresses and skimpy bikinis.

‘I’m all about confidence and promoting that, and being fit has absolutely made me feel a million times better,’ Ricki-Lee recently told New Idea.

‘I love running. I love going to the gym and doing some weights – the next couple of days you feel the muscles you’ve been working,’ the singer says.

Here, we take a look back at Ricki-Lee Coulter’s weight-loss journey and her new body that resulted from cutting out alcohol, dairy, wheat and red meat, as well as regular exercise.

Love Ricki-Lee Coulter’s new body? Try out our new three-week diet plan.

Photo by Getty Nov 14, 2011

Ricki-Lee's body transformation

After losing an incredible 30kgs, we take a look at Ricki-Lee Coulter's amazing slim-down journey!

1. Joshua-Elijah03:08pm Wednesday 29th January 2014 ESTReport Abuse

She is clearly a very beautiful lady nomatter at a size 14 or 8, having been on the rollercoaster of yo yo dieting myself I commend her for her healthy attitude to losing weight and excercising regularly and consistently. She is very talented and too many people put her down and judged her because she was a plus size, so I guess they all stopped judging her now. She also always dressed for her body size and shape, has great bone structure and has style. She looks better than about 99per cent of the Australian female population when it comes to addressing and dressing appropriately, just look around you. Good on you girl, keep smiling!

2. david m06:05pm Monday 14th January 2013 ESTReport Abuse

she is a dog

3. Linney T11:33am Monday 14th January 2013 ESTReport Abuse

First she was happy with herself, posting it's all about how she feel. I guest she look at herself in a real way and not phtoshop and wanted the other person. For me I like her when she was real about who she is and not what people wanted her to be. She looks sick and in due time she's going to double the weight on and then what is she going to say about her weight then. Her head is tooooo big and she has no shape with that body

4. marion w01:19pm Saturday 12th January 2013 ESTReport Abuse

She looks awful, like all the rest of the hollywood divas that should have a good feed. YUK!!!

5. Cindy03:39pm Monday 07th January 2013 ESTReport Abuse

I congratulate Ricki on her efforts but she looks sick at the moment. Stick figure with no curves,. better for all women to celebrate health and embarce their curves. Which body would you rather have Beyonce or Victoria Beckham?

6. Baby03:14pm Monday 07th January 2013 ESTReport Abuse

good on her, i know its hard living in this society where you are being judged by how you look instead of who u really are.. for her to actually achieve that body is such an achievement.... well done ricki lee... i salute u... cheers girl!!

7. dogcowzz08:02pm Saturday 05th May 2012 ESTReport Abuse

Not that Ricki doesn't look super hot, just something wrong with a diet that cuts out all that...

9 Replies