Kate Squires, national creative team leader for Napoleon Perdis, reveals the simple steps to creating the timeless look seen at marie claire's 15th birthday parade and the gala opening of Rosemount Sydney Fashion Festival.
The look: "The marie claire show was all about simple, effortless beauty. The brief was to keep the models looking really raw and natural, with a lot of warmth in their skin," says Squires.
1. To achieve the soft, porcelain skin found at the show, use NP Set Memory Foundation.
2. Next, warm up your cheeks with an apricot toned powder, such as NP Set Pasarella Powder Foundation in No. 4.
3. Using your ring finger, pat Napoleon Perdis Barely Blushing in Barely Buff onto your lips.
4. To keep the look very soft and feminine, the eyes were kept nude, except for a mascara. Napoleon Perdis Mesmerise Mascara is perfect for getting long, separated and perfectly tinted lashes.
5. The naturally bushy brows really define this look. Brush your brows in an upwards direction and, using a fine eyeliner brush, fill in your brows using Napoleon Perdis China Doll Eye Liner. Remember to extend the brow line – don't stop where the natural brow stops or they will look too thick. Rather, keep drawing in and brushing out the hairs tapering right out to a soft point at the end of the brow.