Today, I picked you a card for your forecast … ask a question … and here is your answer!
Prosperity lies ahead
This card will come up when you’re enquiring about a financial matter and also when your own self-worth is in doubt. Whatever you want now, the best thing you can do is to value yourself. This card suggests you can have what you want – including materially – however it comes down to the fundamental rules of the Law of Attraction; value yourself and others will value you too. Like attracts like. This is a good time to make a 12 month financial plan, as Taurus is associated with luxurious Venus, and this card holds the New Moon energy. This card can also signal the start of a new relationship or of sexier times. If you’ve been wrestling with something for a long time, the New Moon in sturdy Taurus is a sign now to give up just yet!
A recommendation based on this card
Get or give a massage – healthy body, healthy mind
Additional meanings for this card
· Are you being too stubborn? Stubbornness may be the issue here
· It’s time for you to take some time out for pampering
· Getting clear on what you value most will help you find peace
· You will soon be able to afford that something you’re dreaming of
· Start a direct debit automatic savings account – no matter how small
Did you know I have my own deck of cards? They are available here!