Happy New Moon!
THE NEW MOON IS TAKING PLACE IN YOUR 7TH HOUSE – YOUR LOVE ZONE
What it means: It’s all about … Your beloved (past, present or potential)
Moon Meditation: l’ll do what I know I need to do to feel more confident about love
Now is the time to think about all your relationships that means, past, present and potential. If you’re attached, what can you do to make your love brand new? Do you still need to let the past go? How confident do you feel about your love skills? Now is the time to go out on a blind date, if you’re not in love and not having any luck meeting someone new. If you can’t let go of the past, call up your ex (if it feels right) for a chat and closure. See if you can work with your lover (past or present) now, as this house is all about balance, cooperation and doing what’s right.
New Moon Ritual: Make a note of what you’re looking for in a partner or need from your partner
THINGS TO DO THIS MONTH
* Go through your old love letters (and get rid of at least some of them!)
* Try cyber dating if you’re single and feeling brave
* Ask your mum about her ideas on how to make love work
* Recommit to your partner
* Admit you were wrong if you hurt a past lover and apologise
* Make a list of the qualities you look for in a partner
* Play matchmaker for a friend if you’re already attached
Are you Aries rising?
Your Rising Sign is THE most personal point on your chart. If you don’t know it, you can find it out for free at www.moonmessages.com/freechart —- this month, if you’re ARIES RISING we have something super special for you. Click here to find out more! Not sure of your Rising Sign? Find out for free here.