Woman claims hot water bottle almost melted her fake boobs

A former glamour model was left in agony after boiling water from a hot water bottle melted her fake boobs.

After undergoing a breast enlargement at 18-years-old to assist her modelling career, Nadine Foster never had any problems with her 36E sized boobs.

However, when she was making her fiancé, Kyle, a hot water bottle, the 29-year-old was scorched with boiling water when she attempted to seal the bottle.

“I put the hot water bottle underneath my arm and squeezed it to let the hot air out and that’s when the boiling water came gushing out,” Nadine said.

Nadine was getting a hot water bottle for her fiance. Photo: Caters News

“Because I was wearing a low-cut top, the water went straight onto my chest – but at first I thought the water was on my clothes.

“After quickly getting out of my clothes I noticed that my skin was starting to melt away on my chest.”

Despite the boiling water pouring onto her skin, Nadine claims it took minutes before she even realised what was happening.

“I think my body might have gone into shock because for minutes I thought my dress was just hot, but quickly my skin began bubbling and blistering,” she said.

“After having a cool shower, we were advised to go to the hospital as the burn across my chest was bigger than the palm of my hand.”

Her boobs started ‘melting’. Photo: Caters News

Nadine, from West Sussex, was then rushed to hospital to receive treatment.

“It then took me three weeks to recover, I’m still badly scarred and feel as though my chest will be ruined forever.

“I spent $8,900 on my breasts back in 2007, and I was petrified that my skin had burned away that much that it would melt away at the silicone implant underneath too – but thankfully it didn’t.”

But now, Nadine is suffering from severe scarring on her chest and has to regularly moisturise to her skin every day to speed up the healing process.

“I stayed in the hospital over night to get my burns looked at and sorted, but in the end my skin just continued to peel away,” she said.

“I just still can’t believe that something as simple as closing a hot water bottle has given me potentially a lifetime of scarring – I was just trying to be a good fiancé!”

Nadine’s boobs before the accident. Photo: Caters News

Nadine is now focusing on healing her scars as soon as possible, ahead of her wedding next year.

“I’m thankful that the pain has gone, and there is no permanent damage done to myself, but the scarring does cause me confidence issues.

“The main scarring is around my cleavage and my nipple, but luckily my boobs didn’t melt away completely.

“I’ve been using Bio Oil every day to try and reduce the scarring and it has been working well.

“Hopefully it will all be gone before my big day next year, but also I’m not going to let something like this ruin such a special time for me!”

With additional reporting by Caters News.

Got a story tip? Send it to tips@yahoo7.com.au

Want more celebrity, entertainment and lifestyle news? Follow Be on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr and Instagram.