icing sugar mixture, strawberries and raspberries, to decorate
CHOCOLATE CREAM300ml tub thickened cream
1. Empty cake mix into a bowl. Add mousse mix and stir to combine. Add sparkling wine, eggs and butter. Stir until combined.Stir in broken chocolate.
2. Divide mixture among a 6-hole Texas muffin pan (3/4-cup capacity).
3. Cook in a moderate oven (180C) for about 25 minutes or until cooked when tested. Tranfer to a wire rack to cool.
4. To make chocolate cream, whip cream in a small bowl with electric mixer until firm peaks form. Add chocolate topping, beat until combined.
5. To decorate muffins, trace a small heart-shape onto a piece of paper, cut around the shape, then remove it. Place the piece of paper from which the heart-shape wascut onto each muffin and dust with sifted icing sugar.6. Serve muffins warm or cold with chocolate cream and berries.
Muffins can be made up to 3 days ahead. Store in an airtight container. Or freeze for up to 2 months. Muffins can also be made in paper muffin cases.