Wholesome and delicious, these buttermilk pancakes are a great way to sweet-treat yourself at breakfast.
1 cup SR wholemeal flour
1 tbsp. Natvia
1 cup buttermilk
1 lemon zester
1 cup cottage cheese
1 tbsp. honey plus extra to dribble
125g blueberries blackberries
1. Pour flour in a bowl and make a well in the centre.
2. In a jug whisk buttermilk, natvia and egg. Pour into well mixing to a smooth batter and add berries.
3. In a small bowl, beat cottage cheese, lemon zest and honey together until smooth. Chill until required (optional).
4. Heat a large non stick frying pan on medium. Add a little oil. Spoon 2 to 4 servings and cook 2 minutes each side until underside is golden. Transfer on a plate and keep warm.
5. Serve pancakes dolloped with cottage cheese mixture. Top with berries, drizzled honey and remaining zest.