1. Preheat the oven to 190°C. Line a baking tray with aluminum foil. Coat the tray with
2. Place the sweet potato and garlic in a 20 cm round or square microwaveable baking dish. Cover with plastic wrap, leaving a small vent. Microwave on high power, tossing the mixture occasionally without removing the plastic, for 10 to 12 minutes, or until very soft. Remove and set aside, covered.
3. Meanwhile, combine the flaxseed, chicken seasoning and 1⁄4 teaspoon of the salt on a large sheet of baking paper. Mix with fingers. Beat the eggwhite and water with a fork in a shallow bowl.
4. Lay the tenderloins in a single layer on a work surface. Place the flour in a small, fine sieve and sprinkle evenly and lightly on both sides of the tenders. Dip each tender into the eggwhite mixture, shaking off excess. Dip into the flax mixture to coat evenly.
5. Place on the prepared baking tray. Press any remaining flaxseed mixture evenly on top of the chicken. Drizzle evenly with the oil. Bake for 10 minutes, or until no longer pink and the juices run clear.
5. Meanwhile, carefully remove the plastic from the sweet potatoes. Add the milk powder, nutmeg, 1⁄2 teaspoon of the chilli sauce and the remaining salt. With a potato masher, smash the potatoes and garlic to reach the desired smoothness. (If a softer mash is desired, mix in 1 to 2 tablespoons hot water.) Spoon into 4 individual bowls. Serve with the chicken fingers and chilli sauce.
Per serving: 1,421 kJ, 26 g protein, 29 g carbohydrates, 12 g fat (2 g sat fat), 57 mg cholesterol, 467 mg
sodium, 5 g fibre, 117 mg calcium