Packed full of nutrients, this super salad won't leave you feeling hungry.
2 large sweet potatoes (about 900 g), peeled and cut into 2 cm pieces
2 large Spanish onions, cut into wedges
1⁄2 teaspoon herbes de Provence
1⁄4 teaspoon salt
1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
140 g low-fat goat’s cheese
6 tablespoons chopped toasted walnuts
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
1 teaspoon honey
1⁄2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
1 tablespoon flaxseed oil
5 cups baby rocket
1. Preheat the oven to 200Ã‚Â°C. Coat a baking tray with cooking spray.
2. Place the potato and onion on the baking tray and sprinkle with the herbes de Provence, salt and pepper. Roast for 30 minutes, turning once, or until tender and browned.
3. Meanwhile, place the cheese in the freezer for 10 minutes. Remove and slice into 8 rounds. Place the walnuts on a small plate. Press each cheese round into the nuts and place on a small baking tray. Place in the oven with the vegetables during the last 5 minutes of cooking.
4. Whisk together the vinegar, honey and mustard in a large bowl. Whisk in the oil. Add the rocket and toss to coat. Toss in the vegetables.
5. Divide salad between 4 plates and top each with 2 slices of the cheese.
Per serving: 1,654 kJ, 18 g protein, 40 g carbohydrates, 18 g fat (4 g sat fat), 21 mg cholesterol, 597 mg
sodium*, 1 g fibre, 324 mg calcium