Add a fruity punch to your pork chops.
2 medium peaches, diced
1/2 mango, peeled and diced
1 kiwifruit, peeled and diced
2 tsp sugar
2 tsp fresh lime juice
2 tsp chopped mint leaves
4 pork chops (about 250g each)
1. Preheat a lightly oiled chargrill pan or barbecue grill on medium-high.
2. Toss the peaches, mango, kiwifruit, sugar, lime juice and mint together in a bowl. Set aside.
3. Cook the pork chops for 4 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking.
4. Set aside for 5 minutes to rest.
5. Serve the salsa spooned over the pork chops.
NUTRITIONAL INFO PER SERVING
1,250 kJ (299 cal), 42g protein, 11g carbs, 2g fibre, 8.7g fat (3.3g sat fat), 139mg sodium