Kick Start Diet - Dinner, Day 26
• 1 tsp dried oregano
• 1 tsp cumin powder
• 400g lean lamb backstraps, trimmed
• 1 vine-ripened tomato, quartered
• 150g rocket leaves
• 1 Lebanese cucumber, sliced
• Cracked pepper, to serve
• 1 clove garlic, crushed
• 200g reduced-fat Greek-style yoghurt
• Juice and zest 1/2 lemon
1. Heat a char-grill or frying pan over high heat. Meanwhile, place oregano and cumin in a bowl. Add lamb and toss to coat. Cook for 3 minutes each side or until cooked to your liking, then set aside to rest.
2. Meanwhile, for yoghurt dressing whisk together yoghurt, lemon zest, juice and garlic. Set aside.
3. Combine tomato, rocket and cucumber in a large salad bowl.
4. Thinly slice the lamb and toss through the salad. Serve with cracked pepper and drizzled with yoghurt dressing.
Quantity per serving
Energy (kJ) 949.08kJ
Protein (g) 24.96g
Total fat (g) 10.30g
- Saturated fat (g) 4.79g
- Carbohydrate (g) 8.31g
Sugars (g) 8.23g
Dietary fibre (g) 2.24g
Sodium (mg) 133.70mg