Kick Start Diet - Dinner, Day 25
• 1 tblsp basil pesto
• 2 whole wheat pita breads
• 1 roasted capsicum, drained, chopped
• 1/2 punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
• 4 marinated artichokes, drained, halved
• 8 kalamata olives, pitted
• 50g reduced-fat feta cheese, crumbled
• Cracked pepper, to taste
• 1/4 cup fresh baby rocket, to serve
1. Preheat oven to medium (180C). Line a baking tray with baking paper and lay pita breads on tray.
2. Spread pesto over pita breads and top with capsicum, tomatoes, artichokes, olives and crumbled feta cheese.
3. Cook in oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until feta cheese is slightly melted.
4. Season with cracked pepper and serve with baby rocket on top.
Quantity per serving
Protein (g) 22.81g
Total fat (g) 12.70g
- Saturated fat (g) 3.66g
- Carbohydrate (g) 42.05g
Sugars (g) 9.90g
Dietary fibre (g) 31.25g
Sodium (mg) 990.61mg