Kick Start Diet - Dinner, Day 22
• 500g lean lamb mince
• 2 tblsps dried bread crumbs
• 1 brown onion, diced
• 1/4 cup parsley, coarsely chopped
• 1 egg, lightly whisked
• 2 tsps dried oregano
• Salt and pepper, to taste
• Lemon wedges, to serve
• 2 x 425g cans butter beans, rinsed, drained
• 250g punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
• 1 small red onion, halved, sliced
• 1/4 cup coriander leaves
• 1 tblsp olive oil
• Preheat oven to hot (200C). Line a tray with non-stick baking paper. Combine all rissole ingredients in a bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Mix together to combine.
• Roll tablespoon measures of mixture into balls. Transfer to prepared tray. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until cooked through.
• Meanwhile, for bean salad, add beans, tomato, onion, coriander and olive oil in a medium bowl. Toss to combine.
• Serve rissoles with bean salad and lemon wedges.
Quantity per serving
Energy (kJ) 1465.23kJ
Protein (g) 35.04g
Total fat (g) 14.69g
- Saturated fat (g) 4.74g
- Carbohydrate (g) 19.85g
Sugars (g) 14.22g
Dietary fibre (g) 7.92g
Sodium (mg) 151.35mg