• Salt and pepper, to taste
Lemon dressing• Zest and juice 1 lemon
1. For dressing, combine lemon zest, juice and olive oil in a jug. Set aside until required.
2. Steam green beans and broccoli for 4 to 6 minutes or until tender-crisp. Transfer to a bowl. Drizzle with lemon dressing.
3. Meanwhile, heat a small non-stick frying pan over medium heat and cook pine nuts, stirring, until golden. Set aside.
4. Season steaks with salt and pepper. Heat a char-grill pan over medium-high heat. Cook steaks for 1 minute each side for medium, or until cooked to your liking.
5. Assemble green bean and broccoli on a serving plate. Sprinkle with toasted pine nuts. Serve with steak.
Quantity per servingEnergy(kJ) 1535.60kJ