Kick Start Diet - Dinner, Day 20 and Day 28
• 500g green beans, trimmed
• 500g broccoli florets, rinsed
• 1/4 cup pine nuts
• 4 x 150g minute steaks
• Salt and pepper, to taste
• Zest and juice 1 lemon
• 1 tblsp olive oil
1. For dressing, combine lemon zest, juice and olive oil in a jug. Set aside until required.
2. Steam green beans and broccoli for 4 to 6 minutes or until tender-crisp. Transfer to a bowl. Drizzle with lemon dressing.
3. Meanwhile, heat a small non-stick frying pan over medium heat and cook pine nuts, stirring, until golden. Set aside.
4. Season steaks with salt and pepper. Heat a char-grill pan over medium-high heat. Cook steaks for 1 minute each side for medium, or until cooked to your liking.
5. Assemble green bean and broccoli on a serving plate. Sprinkle with toasted pine nuts. Serve with steak.
Quantity per serving
Protein (g) 42.82g
Total fat (g) 19.69g
- Saturated fat (g) 3.60g
- Carbohydrate (g) 4.38g
Sugars (g) 2.51g
Dietary fibre (g) 8.95g
Sodium (mg) 112.84mg