Kick start Diet - Dinner, Day 18
• 2 tomatoes, seeded and chopped
• 2 tsps capers, rinsed and drained
• 1/4 cup kalamata olives, pitted, roughly chopped
• 1 red onion, finely chopped
• Olive oil spray
• 4 x 200g barramundi fillets
• Lemon wedges, to serve
• 1 tsp olive oil
• 2 tblsps balsamic vinegar
• 200g baby rocket
• 50g parmesan cheese, shaved
1. Preheat oven to hot (200C). In a medium bowl, combine the tomato, capers, olives and onion.
2. Spray 4 x 30cm square sheets of foil with olive oil spray and place one barramundi fillet on each sheet. Evenly scoop tomato and caper mixture onto each fillet. Bring the edges of the foil together and fold to enclose the fish securely.
3. Place the fish parcels on a baking tray and bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until fish is cooked through.
4. Meanwhile, for rocket salad, place olive oil and balsamic vinegar in a jug and mix well to combine. Place baby rocket in a bowl. Add balsamic dressing. Toss to combine. Top with shaved parmesan cheese.
5. Remove cooked fish from the foil parcels and serve with rocket salad and lemon wedges.
Quantity per Serving
Energy (kJ) 1291.36kJ
Protein (g) 45.70g
Total fat (g) 11.13g
- Saturated fat (g) 3.75g
- Carbohydrate (g) 5.40g
Sugars (g) 5.06g
Dietary fibre (g) 3.18g
Sodium (mg) 479.40mg