Kick Start Diet - Dinner, Day 16 and Day 23
• 200g dried rice stick noodle
• 1 tsp cornflour
• 400g lean pork fillet, thinly sliced
• 1 tblsp soybean oil
• 4 spring onions, sliced
• 1 red capsicum, thinly sliced
• 1 bunch choy sum, roughly chopped
• Zest and juice 1 lemon
• 1 tblsp salt reduced soy sauce
• 1 tblsp sugar
1. Place noodles in large bowl, cover with boiling water and allow standing for 10 minutes or until soft. Drain well.
2. For dressing, place all ingredients in a jug and mix well to combine. Set aside until needed.
3. In a medium bowl, add cornflour and toss through pork to coat. Heat oil in a large wok over high heat. Once hot add the pork fillet slices and stir-fry for 3 to 4 minutes or until browned and cooked through. Transfer to plate.
4. Add spring onions and capsicum to the wok with 2 tblsp of water and cook for 2 minutes, or until softened. Add choy sum to wok and further cook for 1 minute.
5. Return cooked pork to the wok along with the noodles. Stir in lemon dressing and cook until thickened. Serve warm.
Quantity per Serving
Energy (kJ) 1250.83kJ
Protein (g) 25.92g
Total fat (g) 6.23g
- Saturated fat (g) 1.23g
- Carbohydrate (g) 34.25g
Sugars (g) 5.13g
Dietary fibre (g) 1.91g
Sodium (mg) 263.75mg