Succulent chicken in less than 30 minutes!
200g cherry tomatoes
640g chicken breast, fat trimmed
1 small can tuna, drained
4 tbs whole-egg mayonnaise
100g reduced-fat Greek yoghurt
1 tsp lemon juice
Cracked black pepper
1/2 tsp paprika
150g snow peas
4 cups rocket
1/4 cup flaked almonds, toasted
1. Preheat oven to 180°C.
2. Cut tomatoes in half and place on baking tray lined with baking paper, and roast, 15 to 20 minutes.
3. Steam chicken, 20 minutes.
4. Blend tuna, mayonnaise, yoghurt and lemon juice until smooth to make tonnato sauce. Season with pepper and paprika.
5. Blanch snow peas in boiling water, 2 minutes. Drain and plunge in cold water. Blot dry with paper towel.
6. Slice snow peas thinly lengthways and arrange on a bed of rocket.
7. Shred steamed chicken and fold through tonnato sauce.
8. Spoon onto salad greens, and top with roasted tomatoes and almonds.
NUTRITIONAL INFO PER SERVING
1,980 kJ (480 cal), 45g protein, 7g carbs, 3g fibre, 28g fat (5g sat fat), 234mg sodium