1. Put chocolate in a food processor and pulse for 30 seconds.
2. Put cream in a small saucepan over a low to medium heat. Bring to a simmer, then immediately remove from heat. Stir in rosewater.
3. Add hot rose cream to food processor. Process until chocolate is smooth. Add butter and pulse until smooth. Do not over mix. Pour mixture into a large jug.
4. Put rose-shaped chocolate moulds on an oven tray or in base of a large plastic container. Pour ganache into moulds, taking care not to overfill. Using a skewer or toothpick, poke 1 piece of Turkish delight into each. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
5. Put chocolates in freezer for at least 1 hour to ensure easy removal from moulds. Turn chocolates out of moulds. Serve immediately or keep refrigerated until ready to serve.Tip
Buy small rose-shaped chocolate moulds from specialty kitchenware stores. Or, use tiny foil patty pans, available from cake-decorating shops and discount retailers.