The perfect Easter treat to make with your littlies
1. Beat butter and icing sugar mixture in a small bowl with an electric mixer until lightly and fluffy. Add egg, and beat until just combined. Stir in cornflour, almond meal and sifted flour. Turn mixture onto a lightly floured surface, and then press together to form a pastry. Refrigerate, covered, for 1 hour.
2. Roll out pastry to a 5mm thickness. Using an 8cm cutter, cut out 10 circles for the heads of the bunnies.
3. Re-roll pastry scraps to a 5mm thickness. Using a 9cm cutter, cut out circles. Then cut each in half using the same 9cm cutter to represent 'bunny ears'. Press ears onto the tops of the bunny heads. Lift shapes onto paper-lined baking trays.
4. Cook in a moderate oven (180C) for about 12 to 15 minutes, or until golden brown. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
5. Spread white chocolate over one side of half the biscuits and sprinkle with toasted coconut. Return to wire rack until set. Spread milk chocolate over remaining biscuits and sprinkle with extra coconut. Let set on wire rack.
Biscuits can be made up to three days ahead. Store in an airtight container.