- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- 4 serves
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- ¹ ⁄³ cup reduced-fat milk
- ½ cup grated KRAFT Light Natural Cheese
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 bacon rashers
- 1 small red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 150g baby spinach leaves
- 2 tsp seeded mustard
- 4 flour tortillas
- Extra ²⁄³ cup grated KRAFT Light Natural Cheese
- Whisk eggs, milk and cheese until combined. Spray a small non-stick frying pan with oil and heat on medium. Pour in a quarter of the egg mixture and cook until eggs are almost set. Turn and cook for 10 seconds or until eggs are set. Remove from heat and keep warm. Repeat to make 3 more omelettes.
- Spray pan with oil, add garlic, bacon and capsicum and sauté until vegetables are softened. Add spinach and mustard and cook until spinach is wilted.
- Top each tortilla with an omelette and bacon mixture. Add extra cheese, then fold to enclose filling. Spray pan with oil, heat on medium and cook burritos for 1-2 minutes on each side until crisp and golden. Serve.
IF THIS RECIPE DOESN'T TAKE YOUR FANCY, TRY THIS ONE!
For a super-quick snack, simply fill the tortillas with baked beans and grated tasty cheese. Pan-fry until crisp, then serve.