- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- 24 Serves
- 1 cup wholemeal plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup Sanitarium Toasted Cranberry & Almond Muesli
- ½ cup craisins/or dried fruit of your choice
- ½ cup diced dried apple
- 1/3cup sugar
- 125g margarine
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Combine dry ingredients in a bowl. Melt margarine and honey together and add to dry ingredients.
- Press mixture into a lightly greased and lined 18cm x 27cm lamington tin.
- Bake in a moderate oven, 180°C, for 25 minutes. Cut into 24 squares.
These make a good afternoon treat for the kids after school. Great to last until dinner.
Craisins are sweetened dried cranberries. They are found in the dried fruit section of the supermarket.