- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- 6 serves
- 4 pears peeled, cored and diced
- 2 cups rhubarb (4 stalks), diced
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons margarine
- 1 ½ cups untoasted muesli
- ½ cup plain flour
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Place pears, rhubarb, sugar and water in a saucepan, cover and cook for 8-10 minutes until softened. Spoon fruit into an ovenproof dish.
- Combine honey and margarine in a small bowl and microwave on High (100%) for 20 seconds.
- In a separate bowl, combine muesli and flour. Stir in honey mixture, mixing until the crumble resembles coarse breadcrumbs. Spread over fruit and bake for 20-30 minutes until golden. Serve hot.
Variation: Substitute nashi fruit or apples for pears.