- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- 6 Servings
- 2 rashers bacon
- 6 cups sliced savoy cabbage
- 1 large red onion, halved and sliced
- 1 ½ tbs cider vinegar
- 1 ½ tbs olive oil
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 2 firm-ripe pears, thinly sliced
- 55g crumbled blue cheese
- Cook the bacon in a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat for 5 minutes or until crisp. Drain on paper towels, then crumble and set aside.
- Remove all but 3 tsp of the fat from the pan. Add the cabbage and onion and cook, stirring often,
- for 5 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
- Whisk the vinegar, olive oil and mustard together in a large bowl. Add the cabbage mixture and pears. Toss gently and season with salt and black pepper. Scatter over the blue cheese and bacon.
Nutritional info per serving
647 kJ (155 cal), 7g protein, 10g carbs, 5g fibre, 9g fat (3g sat fat), 338mg sodium