- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- 4 Servings
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup sliced onions
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¾ cup pasta sauce
- 1 cup grated reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup grated parmesan or Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 4 60 g Healthybake Spelt Pizza Base
- Preheat the oven to 230C.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan. Add the mushrooms and onions and stir briefly. Cover the pan and cook for 3 minutes. Remove the cover and cook for 5 minutes longer, or until almost all the liquid boils off. Add the salt and remove from the heat.
- Spread the pasta sauce on the pizza bases and sprinkle with the cheeses. Top with the mushrooms and onions.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until the crust is lightly browned and the cheese is bubbly. Cut into 8 slices.
Calories 385, Kilojoules 1,617, Total Fat 16 g, Saturated Fat 6.5 g, Sodium 937 mg, Carbohydrate 34 g, Dietary Fibre 2 g, Protein 21 g