- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- 4 Servings
- 4 flathead fillets (180 g each)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, plus wedges to serve
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- Combine the flathead, oil, lemon juice, lemon peel, oregano, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Turn the fish to coat and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Heat a ridged grill pan coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Remove the flathead from the marinade and sprinkle with additional salt and pepper. Place the flathead on the grill pan and cook for abour 4 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with a fork. (Cook the fish in 2 batches if necessary.) Transfer to a serving plate.
- Meanwhile, stir the parsley through the rice. Divide the rice among 4 plates and serve with 1 fillet apiece.
Calories 375, Kilojoules 1,575, Total Fat 7.5 g, Saturated Fat 1.5 g, Sodium 443 mg, Carbohydrate 34 g, Dietary Fibre 2 g, Protein 41 g