- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- 4 Servings
- 450 g lean pork fillet, trimmed and cut into 5cm pieces
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 ½ teaspoons chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Combine the pork, ketchup, vinegar, sugar, paprika, chilli powder, cumin, garlic, and salt in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to a simmer. Reduce the heat to medium-low and cover.
- Gently simmer, stirring occasionally, until very tender, about 1 hour. Transfer the pork and sauce to a bowl. Shred with 2 forks.
Calories 177 Kilojoules 741 Total Fat 3 g Saturated Fat 1 g Sodium 229 mg Carbohydrate 12 g Dietary Fibre 1 g Protein 25 g