- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- 4 Servings
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 large potatoes, scrubbed, each cut into 10 wedges
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1⁄2 cup (60 g) shredded low-fat mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Combine the chilli powder, cumin and oregano in a small bowl.
- Place the potato wedges in a baking tray with sides, drizzle with the oil and sprinkle with the chilli powder mixture. Toss to coat. Bake for 40 minutes, turning occasionally, or until tender. Top with the mozzarella and bake for 2 minutes, or until the cheese has melted.
Per serving: 612 kJ, 7 g protein, 12 g carbohydrates, 7 fat (2 g sat fat), 11 mg cholesterol, 89 mg sodium, 1.5 g fibre, 145 g calcium