- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- 4 Servings
- 2 large sweet potatoes (about 900 g), peeled and cut into 2 cm pieces
- 2 large Spanish onions, cut into wedges
- 1⁄2 teaspoon herbes de Provence
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 140 g low-fat goat’s cheese
- 6 tablespoons chopped toasted walnuts
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed oil
- 5 cups baby rocket
- Preheat the oven to 200Ã‚Â°C. Coat a baking tray with cooking spray.
- Place the potato and onion on the baking tray and sprinkle with the herbes de Provence, salt and pepper. Roast for 30 minutes, turning once, or until tender and browned.
- Meanwhile, place the cheese in the freezer for 10 minutes. Remove and slice into 8 rounds. Place the walnuts on a small plate. Press each cheese round into the nuts and place on a small baking tray. Place in the oven with the vegetables during the last 5 minutes of cooking.
- Whisk together the vinegar, honey and mustard in a large bowl. Whisk in the oil. Add the rocket and toss to coat. Toss in the vegetables.
- Divide salad between 4 plates and top each with 2 slices of the cheese.
Per serving: 1,654 kJ, 18 g protein, 40 g carbohydrates, 18 g fat (4 g sat fat), 21 mg cholesterol, 597 mg
sodium*, 1 g fibre, 324 mg calcium