- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- 4 Servings
- 8 crêpes (15 cm)
- 1 cup low-fat ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons icing sugar + extra for garnish
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon oil or lemon extract
- 1 cup fresh or frozen and thawed raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Coat a 30 cm x 23 cm baking dish with cooking spray.
- Meanwhile, combine the ricotta, sugar and concentrated lemon extract in a bowl. Set aside.
- Lay the crêpes on a work surface. Dollop some of the ricotta mixture in the centre of each crêpe. One at a time, fold 2 opposite sides of a crêpe over the cheese to meet in the middle. Fold the opposite sides to the middle to make a bundle. Place seam side down in the baking dish. Continue until all the bundles are shaped. Cover the pan tightly with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until heated through. Serve warm, garnished with raspberries and dusted with icing sugar.
Per serving: 1,446 kJ, 17 g protein, 30 g carbohydrates, 17 g fat (5 g sat fat), 123 mg cholesterol, 248 mg sodium, 5 g fibre, 269 mg calcium